Make San Tan Bible your family, and stay connected
with everything that's happening!
My STBC is a communication hub which enables members and regular attenders to interact and encourage one another as well as keep up to date with the latest happenings in their groups and the church body. Members can interactively join groups, register for events, express interest in service opportunities, sign up for needs, communicate with other members, and view their own personalized calendars.
Quick Facts/Features of My STBC
- You can log in to the My STBC site from any computer, tablet, or phone connected to the internet. Click here and save as a bookmark or add to the home screen of your mobile phone.
- Your login is secure. The information you enter is available only to others with a login, and logins are only granted to members and regular attenders of our church.
- You can control what pieces of your profile other members see. Go to your profile and click the ‘Update Privacy’ link on the right.
- We use the site as our church directory, so make sure your contact information (phone, address, email) is always up to date. To change contact information, go to your profile, click the ‘Edit profile’ link, and then click on the ‘Basic’ tab for phone and email or the ‘Address’ tab for address.
- Click here for instructions in how to update your communication preferences.
Contact Joanne Weiss with any further questions regarding My STBC.