The Biblical Goal, the Measure of All We Will Do…
“We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.”
(Colossians 1:28 NASB)
Vision Statement: The Men’s Ministry at San Tan Bible Church seeks to admonish, teach and present every man complete in Christ.
Mission Statement: God’s complete man is a disciple of Christ and a disciple maker for Christ (Matt 28:18-20).
God’s complete man – who is becoming sanctified, mature and thoroughly equipped for every God-assigned role and responsibility – lives out his biblical manhood in six integrated core spheres of his life.
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “IN THE WORD”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “IN THE MIRROR”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “AT HOME”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “AT CHURCH”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “AT WORK”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “IN THE WORLD”
God’s Men at STBC Gather…
- To devote themselves to the apostles’ teaching, the breaking of bread, fellowship, and prayer (Acts 2:42)
- To spur one another on to love and good deeds (Heb. 10:24-25)
- To pursue the prize, “complete” in Christ (Col. 1:28; Eph. 4:13; Phil. 3:14-15)
Big Breakfast Saturdays (6am-8am)
Sept 10, Oct 15, Nov 12, Dec 10, Jan 21, Feb 18, Mar 18, Apr 15, May 13
All the men of the church (sons and guests are always welcome) gather in our Worship Center at the church for breakfast, fellowship, Bible teaching, testimonies, and prayer – all focused on one of the six core topics. The Big Breakfast is designed to be an integral part of the comprehensive ministry, but also will have stand-alone value for all who attend. Men who are new or who are not involved in Table Talk Groups will not feel “lost” or left out in any way. $5 per person.
Table Talk Meetings (twice a month)
Small groups of men (5-6) meet in homes around a kitchen table to study, share, and pray – exploring more deeply the core topic that was introduced at that month’s Big Breakfast.
Thursday Morning Bible Study 6am - 7:15am - resuming 1/12/23
Join us for our weekly Men's Bible study as we seek to grow in our walk with Jesus Christ by studying through the Word of God and applying Scriptural truth to daily life.
Bring your coffee and join the men of STBC any week - or better yet, every week!
WHERE: San Tan Bible Church - Room 8
Contact Scott Malm for more information.
Men's One-on-One Discipleship
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Our Purpose: Become more Christ-like in our daily lives through...
- Establishing a pattern of Bible Study
- Training yourself for godliness
- Developing godly friendships
- Teaching and admonishing one another
- Utilizing Biblical Resources (see below)
If you are interested in meeting with another godly man as part of the Men’s Discipleship ministry, please click here.
- Pursuit of Holiness – Jerry Bridges
- The Mortification of Sin – John Owen
- Disciplines of a Godly Man – R. Kent Hughes