The Biblical Goal, the Measure of All We Will Do…
“We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.”
(Colossians 1:28 NASB)
Vision Statement: The Men’s Ministry at San Tan Bible Church seeks to admonish, teach and present every man complete in Christ.
Mission Statement: God’s complete man is a disciple of Christ and a disciple maker for Christ (Matt 28:18-20).
God’s complete man – who is becoming sanctified, mature and thoroughly equipped for every God-assigned role and responsibility – lives out his biblical manhood in six integrated core spheres of his life.
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “IN THE WORD”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “IN THE MIRROR”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “AT HOME”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “AT CHURCH”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “AT WORK”
- GOD’S COMPLETE MAN… “IN THE WORLD”
Saturday Mornings, 6am-8am
When God’s Men at STBC Gather…
- To devote themselves to the apostles’ teaching, the breaking of bread, fellowship, and prayer (Acts 2:42)
- To spur one another on to love and good deeds (Heb. 10:24-25)
- To pursue the prize, “complete” in Christ (Col. 1:28; Eph. 4:13; Phil. 3:14-15)
Big Breakfast Saturdays
Schedule 2021: Jan 16, Feb 13, Mar 13, Apr 10, May 8
All the men of the church (sons and guests are always welcome) gather in Room 8 at the church for breakfast, fellowship, Bible teaching, testimonies, and prayer – all focused on one of the six core topics. The Big Breakfast is designed to be an integral part of the comprehensive ministry, but also will have stand-alone value for all who attend. Men who are new or who are not involved in Table Talk Groups will not feel “lost” or left out in any way.
Table Talk Saturdays (2 Saturdays a month)
Small groups of men (5-6) meet in homes around a kitchen table to study, share, and pray – exploring more deeply the core topic that was introduced at that month’s Big Breakfast.
Annual Schedule Guidelines
- No meetings in June, July, August and December
- No meetings on any major holiday weekends: including first Saturday in January, Shepherd’s conference week, Easter week, Memorial Day, first week of August, Labor Day, Thanksgiving
- 8 Monthly Big Breakfasts
- 16 Table Talks
- Total of 24 of 52 Saturdays
Review Your Tools!
- “Legacy” Bible to markup – Have you chosen one Bible to use and mark up to leave as a legacy for your family or friends?
- Men’s Ministry Binder – Have you kept your Table Talk binder current with all the material we have distributed? If not, take the time to get your binder in order. You can find all the material below.
- Prayer Sheet- We have provided a separate sheet for prayer requests.
- Sermon Worksheet – We have provided another sheet for you to use on Sunday’s while listening to the sermon. You can always download online and print at home or pick one up at the information desk in the church lobby.
- Biblical Doctrine – this is a great, accessible systematic theology by MacArthur and Mayhue ($40 on Amazon)
- Past Table Talk Material to Download
Weekly Thursday AM Bible Study
WHEN: Thursday, 6:00-7:15am
WHERE: Room 8
WHAT: The study will be a continuation of 1 Corinthians (began last year) and will move on through 2 Corinthians as the year progresses.
Contact Scott Malm for more information.