Details for Regathering
We are excited to be regathering as a church! We are doing this conscientiously with a heart to care well for one another. We invite you to join us in person for our corporate worship service at 8:30am or 10:15am. Both services will continue to be live-streamed.
We will have multiple locations in the building available to worship for both services. We ask you to consider each option and let us know what option you and your family plan to use. We also have masks available at the entrance for those who need one.
Click here to RSVP for the 8:30am Worship Service
Click here to RSVP for the 10:15am Worship Service
Specifics about Regathering
- If you are sick, we would encourage you to continue to worship with us via the livestream.
- Masks will be provided if you need one.
- Please enter through the lobby doors and exit through the north courtyard doors behind the stage/pulpit. If you are seated in Room 12 (theater room) or Room 8 (southeast meeting room) we ask that you exit through the south door in Room 8.
- We ask that you and your family leave two seats between you and the next individual or family.
- We will not be having our normal greeting time in the service and ask that you consider the needs of others before extending a physical greeting.
- Offering boxes will be available in the lobby. Click here for other giving options.
- We encourage you to bring your own water as the water fountains and Cafe 2:42 will not be offered.
- We will continue to suspend Bible Hour and Children's Ministry until further notice.
- The church facility will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly and we encourage you to follow all recommended CDC health precautions while on the church campus. Please click here for the CDC guidelines. Ushers and staff will be available to assist as needed.
- If we can be praying for you in any way, please let us know. Please continue to pray for our church leaders and one another as we seek wisdom from above (James 3:13-18).
Parents: We ask that you keep your children with you at all times while inside the church building. Room 8 will be available for limited seating (please RSVP) for families with young children. Coloring sheets will be available in the lobby at the information desk and also in Room 8. Please bring crayons and colored pencils for your own family. Also consider bringing any other quiet activities your children may need for the morning. Toys, books, puzzles, etc. in CM rooms will not be available for use. The diaper changing station in the women's restroom will be available. Nursing mothers have privacy and a changing area in Room 2. Remember to bring water bottles for your family. The drinking fountains will be closed. Disposable water bottles will be available.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us here or call our church office at 480.999.3604.