The Student Ministries from STBC travels north each summer to enjoy a time away from distractions and intentionally places the focus on their personal walk with God. This summer we are excited to be back at Tonto Rim Christian Camp in Payson, AZ. We will be staying 3 nights and 4 days which will provide a beautiful setting in which to enjoy the majesty of God. The schedule centers around the teaching of the Word of God which will focus this summer on what it means to "Walk in the Spirit" using Galatians 5:16-26 as our text. Other highlights at camp include the talented student-led worship band, the excitement of various camp group games, and the memories made through authentic relationships.
Here are the details...
- Includes transportation, lodging/meals at camp, and a t-shirt!
- Additional spending money needed for the meal coming home from camp
- Optional: money for vending machines at camp for drinks/snacks
*Note: Families with more than 2 students registering, please contact Chris Ball for possible scholarship adjustments.
- Thursday, July 30th - Leaving from the church at 3:00pm.
- Sunday, August 2nd - Returning to the church at 3:00pm.
What to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towels, soap, toothbrush, chap-stick, sunscreen, modest swim suit, Bible, notebook, pen, flashlight and camera.
What NOT To Bring: NO ELECTRONICS (including IPODS), NO CELL PHONES
(All adults will have cell phones for needed communication with parents).