The Student Ministries from STBC travels a few hours north each summer to enjoy a time away from distractions and intentionally places the focus on their personal walk with God. This summer we are excited to be using a different facility than in past years. We will be staying at Prescott Pines Christian Camp for the 3 nights and 4 days which will provide a beautiful setting in which to enjoy the majesty of God. The schedule centers around the teaching of the Word of God which will focus this summer on what it means to "Fight the Good Fight of Faith" mentioned in 1 Timothy 6:12. Other highlights at camp include the talented student-led worship band, the excitement of various camp group games, and the memories made through authentic relationships.
Here are the details...
Cost: $220 (After June 10th - $235)*
- Includes transportation, lodging/meals at camp, and a t-shirt!
- Additional spending money needed for the meal coming home from camp
- Optional: money for vending machines at camp for drinks/snacks
*Note: Families with more than 2 registrations, contact Joanne Weiss for fee adjustments.
- Friday, July 6th - Leaving from GCS K8 parking lot at 12:00pm.
- Monday, July 9th - Returning to GCS K8 parking lot at 3:00pm.
What to bring: Sleeping bag, pillow, towels, soap, toothbrush, chap-stick, sunscreen, modest swim suit, Bible, notebook, pen, flashlight and camera.
What NOT To Bring: NO ELECTRONICS (including IPODS), NO CELL PHONES
(All adults will have cell phones for needed communication with parents).